Posted to dev@tika.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/20 17:19:33 UTC

[UPDATE] Tika Nightly Builds

Hi dev@,
A small update on the Tika builds...

Builds are located here
https://builds.apache.org/view/Tika/

SNAPSHOT's are pushed here
http://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/tika/

Nightly Javadoc's can be found in the ws/trunk/target directory of each
stable build. e.g.
https://builds.apache.org/view/Tika/job/tika-trunk-jdk1.7/ws/trunk/target/

NOTE, Javadoc's will be pushed in the next stable build(s). I _just_
implemented the javadoc:aggregate Maven target.

Thanks
Lewis

--
*Lewis*

Re: [UPDATE] Tika Nightly Builds

Posted by Nick Burch <ap...@gagravarr.org>.
Hi Lewis

Thanks for that! Any chance you could add these details to the "for
developers" page on the website?

On second thoughts, any chance you could create a "For Developers" page,
with links to the SVN repo and the dev list, then add these details to it?
Along with a few lines on how we like unit tests, prefer test documents to
be as small as possible, and the code formatting rules we use?

Thanks :)

Nick