Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Bishwa Sahoo <bi...@tcs.com> on 2013/01/31 10:32:00 UTC

Integration Error -IBM BPM

Hi All,

We need to connect Jackrabbit with IBM  BPM 8.0 and in IBM we have option
to connect to external content management. we are giving the server
credentials but it gives me error like "unable to connect Enterprise
content manager server" please verify server information. We gave the
following credentials.please find the attached jpg file for it. Please
suggest any way of doing this.

Enviroment Type: Default
Host name: 172.19.140.131
port:8080