Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Rainer Gümpelein <ra...@gnu-systems.de> on 2013/12/05 10:05:13 UTC

mod_perl get files

hello mod_perl's,

I'm experimenting for some time to get my CGI style scripts working in
mod_perl eniroment.-) Is working with sub-path's like
http://copri.mobile.lan/xyz

But I like to have http://copri.mobile.lan on startup (without /xyz) and
my apache virtual host looks like this:

---%<---------------------------------------

<VirtualHost *:80>
         ServerName test.mobile.lan

         DocumentRoot /var/www/copri/mobile
         PerlOptions +Parent
         PerlRequire /var/www/copri/mobile/startup.pl

         <Directory /var/www/copri/mobile/pdf>
             AllowOverride All
         </Directory>

         <Location />
                 SetHandler perl-script
                 PerlResponseHandler  Mod::Index
                 PerlInitHandler Apache2::Reload
                 PerlOptions +ParseHeaders +GlobalRequest
                 Options +ExecCGI +FollowSymLinks
                 Order allow,deny
                 Allow from all
         </Location>

         ErrorLog /var/log/apache2/mobile-error.log
         #LogLevel warn
         LogLevel debug
         CustomLog /var/log/apache2/mobile-access.log combined
         ServerSignature On
</VirtualHost>

The Question,
what I have to do to get the download directory "<Directory
/var/www/copri/mobile/pdf>" working? Because the pdf directory is
something like catched from "<Location />" ...

best regards, Rainer