Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Steven Altsman <st...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/11 19:33:56 UTC

[ApacheDS] ACLS - Set a user in a partition to be an admin

Hi All,

Pretty straightforward question, methinks: I have
o=US,DC=mydomain,DC=org and in there I have
uid=adminguy,ou=people(,o=US...,DC=org).  I want him to admin over
o=US,DC=mydomain,DC=org.  I've got ApacheDS and Eclipse with Directory
Studio extensions.

Ibis redibis nunquam per bella peribis

Re: [ApacheDS] ACLS - Set a user in a partition to be an admin

Posted by Steven Altsman <st...@gmail.com>.
Ah HA! Adding the subentry opened up a tonne of possibilities!  Thank
you very much for your assistance.

Posted by Mike Adamson <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,