Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Takashi Sasaki <ts...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/12 13:08:42 UTC

How to know which value matched in multivalued field

Hi Solr experts,

I have multivalued location on RPT field.
Is there a way to know which location matched by query?

sample query:
&q=:&fq={!bbox sfield=store}&pt=45.15,-93.85&d=5

Of course I can recalculate on the client side,
but I want to know how to do it using Solr's features.

Solr version is 7.3.1.

Thanks,
Takashi Sasaki

Re: How to know which value matched in multivalued field

Posted by Takashi Sasaki <ts...@gmail.com>.
I found this page.
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/2135072/determine-which-value-produced-a-hit-in-solr-multivalued-field-type
Hmmm...