Posted to dev@age.apache.org by Joe Fagan <jo...@bitnine.net> on 2022/01/25 06:14:42 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS and VOTE] AGEViewer dockerhub presence

Hi all, please vote to utilise dockerhub as a distribution method for
Viewer as it is for AGE

@Felix

The direction from Infra team on the incubator AGE dockerhub request was...
"Neither of these threads expressly confirm the project's desire to adopt
DockerHub distribution, they are just discussions about issues related to
it. Please have your project mentors evaluate and approve the requested
distribution method."

Can I ask you to either vote, or evaluate and approve the
dockerhub distribution method for Viewer too, whichever is most
appropriate, or give further specific advice.

Thanks
Joe

Posted by Felix Cheung <fe...@hotmail.com>.
On "support"- Think you said it -

In reference to the links: Docker is not a replacement for Apache releases,
and should not be considered as such.

Should be clear nightly builds should not be on DockerHub, etc

Posted by Josh Innis <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Felix Cheung <fe...@hotmail.com>.