Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mona Wong-Barnum <mo...@eggshell.ucsd.edu> on 2002/08/21 22:02:18 UTC

list volume

> there are
> literally 100's of postings from other members of the Tomcat newsgroup,

	This is a real problem for me as I spend hours ever day just scanning
and deleting postins from this mailing list.  I'm considering getting off this
list.  How do other people deal with the volume?

Cheers,

Mona

Mona Wong-Barnum
National Center for Microscopy and Imaging Research
University of California, San Diego
http://ncmir.ucsd.edu/

"The truth shall set you free, but first it will piss you off"
				A Landmark instructor

Posted by Mike Jackson <mj...@cdi-hq.com>.
I ignore the list unless I have the time to read it.  And I setup a rule in
outlook to auto-magically move it to another folder.

--mikej
-=-----
mike jackson
mjackson@cdi-hq.com