Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Juan David Cardona Marín <j....@dakya.net> on 2006/10/01 18:29:22 UTC

problem building subversion

Hi, when I use the command "Make" y get the following error message...

(...)
(...)
(...)
subversion/libsvn_delta/svndiff.c: In function
`svn_txdelta_read_svndiff_window':
subversion/libsvn_delta/svndiff.c:703: `PACKAGE_NAME' undeclared (first use
in this function)
make: *** [subversion/libsvn_delta/svndiff.lo] Error 1

Can somebody help me??? any advice???

Thank you very much.

--
Juan David Cardona Marín.
Líder de Proyectos - DAKYA Ltda.

Re: problem building subversion

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.

On Oct 1, 2006, at 18:58, Juan David Cardona Marín wrote:

> On 10/1/06, Ryan Schmidt wrote:
>
>> On Oct 1, 2006, at 13:29, Juan David Cardona Marín wrote:
>>
>>> Hi, when I use the command "Make" y get the following error
>>> message...
>>>
>>> (...)
>>> (...)
>>> (...)
>>> subversion/libsvn_delta/svndiff.c: In function
>>> `svn_txdelta_read_svndiff_window':
>>> subversion/libsvn_delta/svndiff.c:703: `PACKAGE_NAME' undeclared
>>> (first use in this function)
>>> make: *** [subversion/libsvn_delta/svndiff.lo] Error 1
>>
>> What operating system are you doing this on?
>
> Thanks for help me Ryan,
>
> SUSE 9.0.....

I don't know how to help with SUSE but perhaps someone else on the
list does, so I'm sending this message back to the list. Please
remember to use the Reply To All function of your mail program when
replying to future messages on this list.

Re: problem building subversion

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.