Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Gavin Lee <ga...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/25 07:57:41 UTC

[Question] CloudStack support tool: cloud-bugtool

Unlike the CS4.2 release notes say, I could not find cloud-bugtool in
source tree or installed/upgrade CS4.2 platform.
This script can only be found in CloudPlatform 4.2.

I think the support tool like this is very helpful, does anyone know the
detailed info?
Thanks!

--
Gavin

Re: [Question] CloudStack support tool: cloud-bugtool

Posted by sebgoa <ru...@gmail.com>.
On Nov 5, 2013, at 9:51 AM, Ryan Lei <ry...@cht.com.tw> wrote:

> Hi, just having the same doubt.
> Will the new release note be pushed into the existing 4.2.0 file on the
> documentation website?
> It would be meaningless to wait for 4.2.1 because there is not supposed to
> be What's New in a maintenence release.

A few of us are thinking about docs, trying to make it better.
Currently as you know, there is a doc release per source release, but we may decide to keep a single doc version that has all the doc bug fixes.
I don't know if we will have consensus/time to make this happen for 4.2.1

-sebastien

Posted by Ryan Lei <ry...@cht.com.tw>.

Posted by sebgoa <ru...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@apache.org>.