Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by kamiseq <ka...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/27 22:54:47 UTC

wicket 6 - filter resources based on runtime configuration

hi,
I try to figure out how to configure wicket to add resources A, B and C to
head only if mode is development and only resource A, D if mode is
production.

in general should I fork the flow in each #renderHead(IHeaderResponse
response) upon flag or can I do this somewhere in application config when
defining HeaderResponseDecorator

pozdrawiam
Paweł Kamiński

kamiseq@gmail.com
pkaminski.prv@gmail.com
______________________

Re: wicket 6 - filter resources based on runtime configuration

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

You can add two different bundles. In DEV mode the bundle will contain A, B
and C and in PROD mode just A and D.
In your pages/panels you have to add only A. Wicket will serve the proper
bundle depending on the mode.

--
Martin Grigorov
jWeekend