Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Steven <sw...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/26 00:29:01 UTC

No help for me on the Forum.....

Just an average long-time OO user in the middle of transitioning to new W10 laptop.

When I installed  OO on the new laptop, it seemed to go smoothly.

However, my saved docs and spreadsheet are nowhere to be found on in the new program.

What did I do wrong and what’s the fix to get the new OO to see my previously saved files?

Any assistance would be appreciated, thanx,

Re: No help for me on the Forum.....

Posted by Steven Wolin <sw...@gmail.com>.
Got it, thanks!

Re: No help for me on the Forum.....