Posted to builds@apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/29 21:35:21 UTC

[Hudson] Solaris2 - svn command line client?

Is the SVN command-line client available on Hudson/Solaris2?

If so, what is the path?

The JMeter build uses it to determine the SVN revision number which is
then used to create the JMeter revision.

Re: [Hudson] Solaris2 - svn command line client?

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 9:35 PM, sebb <se...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is the SVN command-line client available on Hudson/Solaris2?
>
> If so, what is the path?

/opt/subversion-current/bin/svn

/niklas

Re: [Hudson] Solaris2 - svn command line client?

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 2 December 2010 08:24, Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 9:18 PM, sebb <se...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Just re-ran the Solaris2 job [1] - the PATH has not been updated and
>> svn cannot be found
>>
>> [1] https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/job/Solaris2/4/console
>
> After testing this further, I still have no clue as to where Hudson
> gets the initial environment for slaves. However, I was able to
> override the PATH in the Hudson slave config so the build now seems to
> work.

Thanks, JMeter now works on Solaris2.

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

[1] https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/job/Solaris1/2/console
[2] https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/job/Solaris2/3/console

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.

Posted by Bernd Bohmann <bo...@apache.org>.
Hello,

why is svn not in the path under solaris? I don't want to stick my
builds to ubuntu.

Regards

Bernd

Posted by "Gav..." <ga...@16degrees.com.au>.