Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by "Cantor, Scott" <ca...@osu.edu> on 2018/06/12 01:02:54 UTC

xml-security-c 2.0.0 RC2 posted

Signed copies of RC2 of the upcoming C++ library upgrade are available [1] for testing.

The lag since RC1 was used to identify some additional improvements I needed in the API, and continued build cleanup. I believe this is close to final, barring any further problems, and is feature-frozen.

I have time off later this week but will call for a vote next week.

Note that while Solaris support is officially dropped, if any build bugs pop up there, which is likely, I can take patches before the release is done.

-- Scott

[1] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/santuario/c-library/