Posted to dev@mrunit.apache.org by Jim Donofrio <do...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/06 04:40:38 UTC

Re: delete dist directory in mrunit svn and doap file?

Brock,

I think you might have to create the DOAP file, I dont see our PMC in
the dropdown list, did you complete all the VP steps on the graduation
page? When do we have to report to the board?

Posted by Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com>.
Hi,

I will look at this tonight UK time.  We have to report in late(ish) June.

Brock

Posted by Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com>.
I updated the items per
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/infrastructure/site-tools/trunk/projects/README_NEWTLP
so hopefully there is some process which will rebuild
http://projects.apache.org/create.html so we can create the DOAP?

Posted by Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com>.
Hi,