Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Andreas Gies <an...@wayofquality.de> on 2010/10/13 09:32:11 UTC

Maven 3.0 somertimes gives empty pom files in local repository

  Hello Maveners

I have recently used maven-3.0-beta-3 to get familar with Maven 3. Now,
after the release of Maven 3 I have run a couple of builds that
were working with 3.0-beta-3 and now randomly see a strange behavior on
Windows 7 64bit, Java 1.6-20 (64bit):

It seems that "something" in the build process reduces random pom files
in my local repository to zero length, so that the next time
maven tries to access the pom file it throws an exception saying that
the pomo file has no content. deleting the artifact from the local
repository and rerunning the build sometimes succeeds, sometimes fails
with other pom's being shrunk.

Has anyone seen that kind of behavior with Maven 3 ?

Thanks and best regards
Andreas

Re: Maven 3.0 somertimes gives empty pom files in local repository

Posted by Andreas Gies <an...@soa-knowledge.net>.
Further investigation seems to indicate that this was caused by using the wrong version of the
maven invoker plugin (1.3 rather than 1.5).

Best regards
Andreas

Posted by Andreas Gies <an...@soa-knowledge.net>.
Hi again,