Posted to apachecon-discuss@apache.org by jean-frederic clere <jf...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/01 11:31:40 UTC

Re: Do we have a template for ApacheCon in Sevilla?

On 10/29/2016 03:22 PM, Rich Bowen wrote:
> Not yet. It's top of my list for next week. I'll. See what I can do this
> weekend.

Still nothing :-(

What about pick the Vancouver one, use the logo from
http://www.apachecon.com/ (apachecon europe) and is there somewhere a
background image like the one used in Vancouver or BudaPest? like
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CtnH1X2WIAAB02c.jpg (but without the logo)
to reuse?

Cheers

Jean-Frederic

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.
Yeah, I'm not getting any response at all from the various people that
I've asked to help on this. Very, very frustrating.

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon

Re: Do we have a template for ApacheCon in Sevilla?

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.

On 11/01/2016 07:31 AM, jean-frederic clere wrote:
> On 10/29/2016 03:22 PM, Rich Bowen wrote:
>> Not yet. It's top of my list for next week. I'll. See what I can do this
>> weekend.
>
> Still nothing :-(

I've been told I'll have this by Thursday.

> What about pick the Vancouver one, use the logo from
> http://www.apachecon.com/ (apachecon europe) and is there somewhere a
> background image like the one used in Vancouver or BudaPest? like
> https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CtnH1X2WIAAB02c.jpg (but without the logo)
> to reuse?

There's the ones on apachecon.com