Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de> on 2020/04/26 14:19:44 UTC

New language templates on Pootle

Hi all,

Some of you may already have noticed it, we recently imported new
language templates on Pootle.

Some minor corrections on the English (en-US) strings have been made,
needing to be reviewed in all other languages.

Happy translating! ;-)

Regards,

   Matthias

Re: New language templates on Pootle

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Catalan at 100%

Many thanks to Joan!

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Not to forget Turkish.

Burak was also an early bird... ;-)

Re: New language templates on Pootle _ Dutch completed

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Hi Dick,

Am 26.04.20 um 19:31 schrieb Dick Groskamp:
> Op 26-4-2020 om 16:19 schreef Matthias Seidel:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Some of you may already have noticed it, we recently imported new
>> language templates on Pootle.
>>
>> Some minor corrections on the English (en-US) strings have been made,
>> needing to be reviewed in all other languages.
>>
>> Happy translating! ;-)
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>>     Matthias
>>

> Yes, noted :-)
>
> Dutch already back to 100%

Yes, you were one of those early birds... ;-)

Thanks!

Posted by Dick Groskamp <th...@quicknet.nl.INVALID>.
Op 26-4-2020 om 16:19 schreef Matthias Seidel:
> Hi all,
>
> Some of you may already have noticed it, we recently imported new
> language templates on Pootle.
>
> Some minor corrections on the English (en-US) strings have been made,
> needing to be reviewed in all other languages.
>
> Happy translating! ;-)
>
> Regards,
>
>     Matthias

Yes, noted :-)