Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Chau, Jimmy" <jc...@tickets.com> on 2010/05/26 17:04:21 UTC

jspc-maven-plugin excludes?

Is it possible to use exclusions in this plugin or any suggestions on
how to achieve this? I'm trying to exclude
some jsp from being compiled.

            <plugin>
                <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
                <artifactId>jspc-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                <executions>
                    <execution>
                        <id>jspc</id>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>compile</goal>
                        </goals>
                    </execution>
                </executions>
            </plugin>
            <plugin>
                <configuration>
                    <webXml>${basedir}/target/jspweb.xml</webXml>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>

RE: jspc-maven-plugin excludes?

Posted by "Chau, Jimmy" <jc...@tickets.com>.
Great suggestion. Thanks.

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Chau, Jimmy" <jc...@tickets.com>.
I'm working on a project where they want to have some jsp fragments excluded because it causes a jsp compilation errors. I'm not sure what to do as I don't want to dig into the code and change things because I don't know what parts of the application will be affected.

Maybe I need to find an alternative to the jspc-maven-plugin ?

> Is it possible to use exclusions in this plugin or any suggestions on
> how to achieve this? I'm trying to exclude some jsp from being compiled.

Why do you want to exclude some jsp(s) from being compiled? What
constraints do you have eg could you rename them or move them to a
different directory, or not?

Wayne

Re: jspc-maven-plugin excludes?

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.