Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/21 22:15:03 UTC

[VOTE] Release 5.0.6

I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.0.6, ready to be voted
upon.

The files are uploaded to:

http://people.apache.org/~hlship/tapestry-releases/

and a Maven repository:

http://people.apache.org/~hlship/tapestry-ibiblio-rsynch-repository/

Please examine these files to determine if a new preview release, 5.0.6, is
ready.

I've also created a 5.0.6 tag in Subversion:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/tapestry/tapestry5/tags/releases/5.0.6/

On a successful vote, I'll move the files from these directories to the
proper distribution directories.

Vote will run for three days; on success I'll move the voted artifacts into
place and send out appropriate notifications.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Partner and Senior Architect at Feature50

Re: [VOTE] Release 5.0.6

Posted by D&J Gredler <dj...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

On 10/21/07, Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.0.6, ready to be voted
> upon.
>
> The files are uploaded to:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~hlship/tapestry-releases/
>
> and a Maven repository:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~hlship/tapestry-ibiblio-rsynch-repository/
>
> Please examine these files to determine if a new preview release, 5.0.6,
> is
> ready.
>
> I've also created a 5.0.6 tag in Subversion:
>
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/tapestry/tapestry5/tags/releases/5.0.6/
>
> On a successful vote, I'll move the files from these directories to the
> proper distribution directories.
>
> Vote will run for three days; on success I'll move the voted artifacts
> into
> place and send out appropriate notifications.
>
> --
> Howard M. Lewis Ship
> Partner and Senior Architect at Feature50

Daniel Gredler
http://daniel.gredler.net/

Re: [VOTE] Release 5.0.6

Posted by "Filip S. Adamsen" <fs...@fsadev.com>.
Filip S. Adamsen: +1 (non-binding)

Re: [VOTE] Release 5.0.6

Posted by Kevin Menard <km...@servprise.com>.
That could be a problem indeed, especially given the 3 vote minimum.

More details at: http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html

In reading that, you may find that it gets a little murky with regards to
PMC votes for non-code modifications.  But, at that point, I guess you would
have to have a solid definition of who gets binding and who doesn't.  At
that point, it's probably easiest/best to just add the responsible parties
to the project's PMC.

--
Kevin

On 10/23/07 1:17 PM, in article
ecd0e3310710231017r28a7c6b1m27bc7783fa520275@mail.gmail.com, "Howard Lewis

Re: [VOTE] Release 5.0.6

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Release 5.0.6

Posted by Kevin Menard <km...@servprise.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Release 5.0.6

Posted by Davor Hrg <hr...@gmail.com>.
Davor Hrg +1 (non-binding)

Re: [VOTE] Release 5.0.6

Posted by Andreas Andreou <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Release 5.0.6

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Release 5.0.6

Posted by Dan Adams <da...@ifactory.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

Re: [VOTE] Release 5.0.6

Posted by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com>.
On 10/21/07, Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On a successful vote, I'll move the files from these directories to the
> proper distribution directories.
>
> Vote will run for three days; on success I'll move the voted artifacts into
> place and send out appropriate notifications.

Massimo Lusetti: +1 (non-binding)

--
Massimo
http://meridio.blogspot.com