Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Maciej Mastalarczuk <mm...@hotmail.com> on 2006/05/01 05:15:11 UTC

Re: Maven2 and CVS

OK, it is sorted out now, indeed doing the trick with making CVS store the
password in the registry
worked. Good stuff!

I assume on Linux the .cvspass would do the trick, but on Windows we need to
perfom manual login at least once. It seems to be all happy thereafter.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Maciej

Re: Maven2 and CVS

Posted by Maciej Mastalarczuk <mm...@hotmail.com>.
I fully agree mate, but I live in so-called "corporate envirnment", which
means in order to install an SVN Linux box I have to fight an army of orks,
goblins, sysadmins and other sinister creatures in order to get anything
like this done. By the time the fight is finished you've forgotten what you
were fighting for.

So the pain of having CVSNT with all its quirks is so far tolerable :-)

Regards

Maciej

Re: Maven2 and CVS

Posted by Alexandre Poitras <al...@gmail.com>.