Posted to pluto-user@portals.apache.org by Wouter Heijke <wh...@xs4all.nl> on 2005/08/26 16:16:00 UTC

new portlet modes

Hello!

I'm adding some portlet modes to my pluto implementation but now i wonder
what is the best way to implement them.
If I add handlers for their modes so all portlets will have support for
them i'll have to extend GenericPortlet.
The downside is that other portlets that use GenericPortlet will not have
these modes, so those will have to be altered and also extend my class.
Is this the way to do this or is there another place to put the support
for these new modes so all portlets will have automatic support for them.

Wouter