Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by Scott Lanham <li...@sael.com.au> on 2011/03/18 04:25:41 UTC

bxml:include MIME Type

Hello Everyone,

I am starting a new development project using Pivot 2.0. The last project used
1.5 so I have a little catching up to do.

I used to be able to do something like:

	<bxml:include src="filename.xml"/>

But it now throws up a MIME type error.

Changing the extension to .bxml works of course but then Netbeans doesn't do
nice xml editing and just treats it as a text file.

Is there an attribute I can put into the tag to specify the MIME Type?

Thanks,

Scott.

Re: bxml:include MIME Type

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@verizon.net>.
Hi Scott,
I'd also suggest configuring NetBeans to open BXML files using the XML editor. However, you can add "text/xml" as a MIME type to BXMLSerializer if you like. See BXMLSerializer#getMIMETypes() and BXMLSerializer#getFileExtensions().
Greg

Re: bxml:include MIME Type

Posted by Scott Lanham <li...@sael.com.au>.
Hi Sandro,