Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Xiaohua Chen <xi...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/04 01:36:02 UTC

org.apache.directory.kerberos.client.Kinit ??

Hi Experts,

I am trying to find  an equivalent JAVA API for kerberos kinit linux
command so we can programatically generate the ticket cache file
(note: kerberos user&password will be given in the first place) and
then use the ticket cache file  to authentication the user by calling
UserGroupInformation.getUGIFromTicketCache(...)

I spotted this API:
http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/gen-docs/latest/apidocs/org/apache/directory/kerberos/client/Kinit.html

But when I download the library I cannot find the Kinit class from the jar file.

So can any of you let me know where I can get the lib jar file ?  or
any other APIs I can use ?

Thanks.

Sophia

Re: org.apache.directory.kerberos.client.Kinit ??

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
This is what I did:
  579  svn checkout
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/apacheds/trunk-with-dependencies
apacheds
  580  cd apacheds/
  581  find . -name Kinit.*

I found:
apacheds/kerberos-client/src/main/java/org/apache/directory/kerberos/client/Kinit.java

Cheers

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
This is what I did:

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.