Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Sugandh S <s....@rocketmail.com> on 2014/03/24 07:46:09 UTC

Unable to start router vm

Hi,

I am using Cloudstack 4.2 and I've done a basic installation of it. I restarted the network and the router vm got destroyed. Now, when I start an instance, the router vm gets created but it won't start. Starting it manually would give me this error on the UI:

Unable to create a deployment for VM[DomainRouter|r-15-VM]

Any help is really appreciated.

Thanks,
Sugandh

Re: Unable to start router vm

Posted by Sugandh S <s....@rocketmail.com>.
Hi Sanjeev,

After the network restart, the router vm didn't come up even once. I deleted the CS database and did a basic installation again, now everything is working.

Sugandh

On Tuesday, 25 March 2014 10:24 AM, Sanjeev Neelarapu <sa...@citrix.com> wrote:

Hi Sugandh,

Log says that there is no suitable storage pool for creating root volume for VR. Did the vm come up atleast once in your setup before restarting the network?

-Sanjeev

RE: Unable to start router vm

Posted by Sanjeev Neelarapu <sa...@citrix.com>.
Hi Sugandh,