Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by al...@aim.com on 2011/09/20 20:43:49 UTC

restart a failed job

 Hello,

I wondered if it is possible to restart a failed job in nutch-1.3 version.
I have this error

org.apache.hadoop.util.DiskChecker$DiskErrorException: Could not find
taskTracker/jobcache/

after fetching for 5 days. I know the reason for the error, but do not want to restart the whole process from the beginning. I use nutch in local mode in one machine.

Thanks.
Alex.

Re: restart a failed job

Posted by lewis john mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.