Posted to users@shindig.apache.org by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/08 01:40:50 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Remove the java sample module for 2.5.0 (Previously: Getting Ready To Release 2.5.0)

Not much but once we do it then we need to keep it up to date whenever new
schema changes occur. Even though we have Java devs in dev list maybe not
all play around with JPA and hibernate all day to be able to update the
sample Java module.

If I have do not hear any objection or comment for 72 hours about keeping
the Java sample project I will send VOTE thread to remove it for final
2.5.0 build.

Including users@ list for completion of this discussion.

- Henry

Review Request: SHINDIG-1916

Posted by "Mahadevan, Venkat" <ve...@mitre.org>.
Hi

I have uploaded a patch to address SHINDIG-1916. Can someone review this
and let me know.

Thanks
Venkat

Re: [DISCUSS] Remove the java sample module for 2.5.0 (Previously: Getting Ready To Release 2.5.0)

Posted by Ryan Baxter <rb...@apache.org>.
Agree with the logic, I certainly don't have the expertise in that area :)

Posted by Ryan Baxter <rb...@apache.org>.