Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Paul Crabtree <Pa...@dna.co.uk> on 2003/11/02 13:22:42 UTC

[JXTemplate] Accessing authentication-fw context data

Hi,

I'm trying without success to get at the context data set as xml within
the authentication framework while im inside a JXTemplate.

i've tried the following:
${context.authentication.ID}

and this just gives me the Tomcat session ID (i think):
${session.ID}

My authentication xml looks like this:
<authentication>
	<ID>MyName</ID
</authentication>

Is it possible to find the value of ID within a JXTemplate?

Paul.

RE: [JXTemplate] Accessing authentication-fw context data

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
Paul Crabtree wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying without success to get at the context data set as xml within
> the authentication framework while im inside a JXTemplate.
>
> i've tried the following:
> ${context.authentication.ID}
>
> and this just gives me the Tomcat session ID (i think):
> ${session.ID}
>
> My authentication xml looks like this:
> <authentication>
> 	<ID>MyName</ID
> </authentication>
>
> Is it possible to find the value of ID within a JXTemplate?

No, unfortunately not. You currently have to use the session
transformer to get the info. But of course the JXTemplate could
be extended to get those information as well.

Carsten