Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by shaoguang geng <ge...@yahoo.com> on 2007/09/26 06:05:42 UTC

Why StAXArtifactProcessor inside policy-xml was commented

Hi, every one,

Meta file:

META-INF/services/org.apache.tuscany.sca.contribution.processor.StAXArtifactProcessor
was commented.

Thus any xml mark like intent will not get processed?

Could you please give me some clue?

Thanks.

---------------------------------
Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!

Re: Why StAXArtifactProcessor inside policy-xml was commented

Posted by Venkata Krishnan <fo...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I am in the process of enabling the definitions and policy processors for
lazy initialization by specifying them in the META-INF/services.  Right now
these processors need and instance of the ExtensibleStAXArtifactProcessor to
deal with various extensions such as policy attachments within policysets
and so on.  I am yet to figure out a way to get this passed as part of the
lazy initialization.  Hence I have commented this out for now.

Now, its just that the lazy initialization of processors is not yet in, I
still have the SCADocumentProcessor instantiating all of these processors as
it is the one that will need these processors to process the elements of a
definitions.xml file.  So the definitions.xml will continue to get read up
as before.

- Venkat