Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by tgh <gu...@ia.ac.cn> on 2012/12/10 10:48:46 UTC

how config multi regionserver, or what is wrong?

Hi
	I try to use hbase, and now ,I have a problem with hbase
configuration, I use 8node for try, and it seems to work, hadoop, zookeeper,
hbase all boot up, and it could insert into with putAPI ,
But when I try to use masterIP:60010 to manage it, I find there are only one
regionserver there, and it is localhost:60030, why?
	I have set regionserver file , there are 8 nodes there, and all
could ssh to each other without passwd,

	And I also use hdfsNamenodeIP:50070 to see HDFS, and it seems OK,
the data have been balanced across 8node, but I wander hbase only have one
regionserver to work, although when I star/stop regionserver , there are
8region server to start and stop,

	And I try to put data into hbase, it seems ok at first, but after
200million in hbase, it seems really hard to insert more into it, it is very
slow, and I use masterIP:60010 to manage it, I find there are only one
regionserver there, and it is localhost:60030, why?

	Could you help me,

Thank you
Tian Guanhua