Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by ladoe00 <la...@yahoo.com> on 2013/06/24 17:32:53 UTC

Performance improvement in DefaultCamelContext (CAMEL-6485)

Hi,

  just a quick note to let you know that I have created a JIRA issue
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-6485) about a performance
improvement I've made to DefaultCamelContext.  A patch is attached to the
task.  It should not impact the behavior of the class, but it will be better
when accessed by multiple threads.

Let me know if you see any issues with it.  It would be nice to see this fix
in the next minor release.

Have a nice day
Eric