Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Srinath Thota <sr...@outlook.com> on 2020/10/09 19:12:34 UTC

Request to get subscribed for Kafka developers mailing list

Hi,

I would like to get enrolled in the Kafka developers Mailing List. I am Srinath Thota currently working as a consultant in India.

Thank you, Let me know if any additional information needed.

Thanks,
Srinath Thota

Re: Request to get subscribed for Kafka developers mailing list

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <mj...@apache.org>.
Subscribing is self-service: https://kafka.apache.org/contact

-Matthias