Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by "In, Jae Woo" <Ja...@hp.com> on 2002/05/23 23:18:33 UTC

Xerces C++ Release 1.6

Does anyone know where I can download the December 6, 2001 version of Xerces C++ Release 1.6?  Specifically, the Windows-NT version of the code.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you.

Jae.

Re: Xerces C++ Release 1.6

Posted by Robert Schiele <rs...@uni-mannheim.de>.
On Thu, May 23, 2002 at 02:18:33PM -0700, In, Jae Woo wrote:
> Does anyone know where I can download the December 6, 2001 version of Xerces C++ Release 1.6?  Specifically, the Windows-NT version of the code.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you.

http://xml.apache.org/dist/xerces-c/stable/archives/Xerces-C_1_6_0/

Robert

--
Robert Schiele			Tel.: +49-621-181-2583