Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Abdul Sattar <sa...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/17 12:51:48 UTC

Flex SDK Install Error

AOA,

I am facing problem while installing Flex SDK via installer setup in folder
D:\FlexSDK\flex491. Below is the error log.

Version 2.5.4 (windows)
Fetched the SDK download mirror URL from the CGI.
Creating Apache Flex home
Creating temporary directory
Downloading Apache Flex SDK from:
http://mirror.nexcess.net/apache/flex/4.9.1/binaries/apache-flex-sdk-4.9.1-bin.zip
Verifying Apache Flex SDK MD5 Signature
The Apache Flex SDK MD5 Signature of the downloaded files does not match
the reference value. The file is invalid, installation is aborted.
Unable to clean up temporary installation directories
Installation aborted

Any help will be welcome.

Abdul Sattar

Re: Flex SDK Install Error

Posted by Abdul Sattar <sa...@gmail.com>.
After deleting unfinished install folders I tried again and every thing
worked nicely.

Abdul Sattar

Re: Flex SDK Install Error

Posted by Tom Chiverton <tc...@extravision.com>.