Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Christine Jamison <te...@nwmagic.net> on 2006/08/04 09:01:29 UTC

Re: probem testing mod_perl post-install: mod_perl API works perfect, but CGI script renders no output

Hello, all! I still haven't solved this issue. Does anyone have any
ideas? I posted my responses to the last query from the list on
7/20/2006 10:57 PM.

Thanks in advance for any assistance anyone can provide.

Sincerely,
Christine.