Posted to user@atlas.apache.org by Marek Wiewiorka <ma...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/12 10:24:13 UTC

Two separate Atlas instances using shared HBase and Solr

Hi All,
I have a very basic question related Atlas deployment.
I need to setup 2 instances of Atlas (let's say TEST and PROD) environments
using a common of HBase and Solr cluster. Is it possible to have a separate
HBase namespaces and Solr indexes so that these 2 Atlas envs do not impact
each other?
Are there any params that can be used to separate backend?
Any hints welcome.

Thanks,
Marek

Re: Two separate Atlas instances using shared HBase and Solr

Posted by Madhan Neethiraj <ma...@apache.org>.
Marek,

The name of the HBase table can be configured using following property in atlas-application.properties:

  atlas.graph.storage.hbase.table=atlas_janus

However, the name of Solr collections used by Altas is not configurable; Atlas expects 3 Solr collections, named edge_index, vertex_index and fulltext_index.

Thanks,

Madhan