Posted to user@hama.apache.org by Júlio Pires <ju...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/14 18:17:32 UTC

How to monitor performance metrics?

Hi,

It's possible to retrieve information of performance such as CPU usage or
memory in each task on each peer? If so, how do?

Also, details of the functioning of job monitoring in Apache Hama.

Thanks!
Júlio

Re: How to monitor performance metrics?

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.
P.S., you might want to file this on jira and assign it to me or
yourself. if you need some help, I can help you. ;)

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
@eddieyoon

Re: How to monitor performance metrics?

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
@eddieyoon

Re: How to monitor performance metrics?

Posted by Júlio Pires <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi Suraj,

Posted by Suraj Menon <su...@apache.org>.
Hi Julio,

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.
Hi, of course.

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
@eddieyoon

Re: How to monitor performance metrics?

Posted by Júlio Pires <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
@eddieyoon

Re: How to monitor performance metrics?

Posted by Chia-Hung Lin <cl...@googlemail.com>.
There is a monitor embedded within GroomServer process, by which plugins
will be picked up and executed according to the monitor task defined. An
example can be found in contrib's JvmTask. However, it is in a very earlier
stage. Many things still need to be improved.