Posted to dev@bval.apache.org by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org> on 2010/03/16 18:41:05 UTC

Bean Validation Podling status

Looks like Joe has the Mailing lists INFRA-2527 [1] and svn INFRA-2528
[2] setup.

Kevan, can update our "clutch" information to denote that status?

For the project page, wiki and JIRA, who should we ping?

Thanks,
Donald

[1] bval-commits-subscribe@incubator.apache.org
    bval-dev-subscribe@incubator.apache.org
    bval-private-subscribe@incubator.apache.org
    bval-user-subscribe@incubator.apache.org

[2] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/bval

Re: Bean Validation Podling status

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@gmail.com>.
Hi all guys,
thanks a lot for including me in the loop and sorry I didn't join you
before but I had some problems with my working activities.
Looking forward how to help the Bean Validation community in the best
way I can do.
Thanks again and best regards,
Simo

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
Don't we need to check the SGA covered source into the Incubator PMC svn
for IP Clearance first, before bringing it into bval/trunk?

I'm going to move this out of trunk and into a contrib directory, until
we have the IP Clearance approved.

-Donald

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Done!

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/bval/trunk/

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 9:28 PM, Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> wrote:
> yep, downloading it
>
> On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 7:20 PM, Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org> wrote:
>> Can someone with Incubator svn karma commit the incoming codebase
>> covered by the Agimatec SGA?  You can find it in my home directory on
>> people at -
>>    /home/dwoods/agimatec-validation-0.9.6-src.tar.gz
>>
>> Thanks.

>>> I've created a JIRA project (BVAL) -- https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BVAL and a new confluence space -- http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BeanValidation/Index
>>>
>>> I gave everyone that I could find on confluence/jira appropriate karma. Let me know if I missed you/didn't find you...
>>>
>>> Will take a look at the clutch info...
>>>
>>> I see that a Jira was created to create an apache login for Roman, was a new account request sent to root@?
>>>
>>> --kevan
>>

> --
> Matthias Wessendorf

Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf

Re: Bean Validation Podling status

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
yep, downloading it

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
I thought there was IP Clearance required first, but looks that has
already been handled as part of the podling vote (versus bringing code
in for existing projects.)

http://incubator.apache.org/guides/mentor.html#poding-ip-clearance

So, I'll just make a copy of the initial code into a /contrib directory,
for historical purposes, before we start updating trunk.

Thanks,
-Donald

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On Mar 16, 2010, at 10:17 PM, Donald Woods wrote:

> No request has been sent to root for Roman to my knowledge.  Was
> guessing that an Incubator PMC member would have to initiate that
> request, or can any of the initial podling members do that?

OK. I've submitted an account request.

--kevan

Re: Bean Validation Podling status

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.