Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by ro...@lo-res.org on 2004/01/30 17:28:47 UTC

multiple message

Hi List,

I am using as WSDL to generate Java client classes using WSDL2Java. When
calling the generated stubs to trigger a request going over the network I
would like to include several messages per Soap-Envelope.

So, to make this more explicit:

Instead of

<soapenv:Envelope>
  <soapenv:Body>
    <myWS:mesgA>
    </myWS:mesgA>
  </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

<soapenv:Envelope>
  <soapenv:Body>
    <myWS:mesgB>
    </myWS:mesgB>
  </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

I would like to generate:

<soapenv:Envelope>
  <soapenv:Body>
    <myWS:mesgA>
    </myWS:mesgA>
    <myWS:mesgB>
    </myWS:mesgB>
  </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

The motivation behind this is to handle multiple messages as one
transaction but to omit the logic of a stateful webserver using cookies.

Any thoughts on how to do this ? Maybe I am just looking at the wrong
places but a glance at the Developer-Doku and the API hasn't shown up any
results.

Thanks for any comments,
Robert

BTW: I am using AXIS 1.1

---
GPG: gpg --keyserver wwwkeys.pgp.net --recv-keys CCFDEB89