Posted to dev@griffin.apache.org by Dmitry Ershov <de...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/01 15:01:11 UTC

JobController extension

Hi all,

in addition to task Griffin-229 it will be useful, I think, to add to the
JobController possibility to retrieve job instance information for a
specific job instance id. Now we can only get information about all job
instances for certain job (method findInstancesOfJob).

What do you think about such extension?

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards, Dmitry Ershov

Re: JobController extension

Posted by Nick Sokolov <ch...@gmail.com>.
Getting particular entity by id is very natural part of any API, makes
total sense to me. Together with GRIFFIN-229 it would allow to wait for job
completion, unlocking lots of potential use cases.