Posted to users@camel.apache.org by dunnlow <du...@yahoo.com> on 2012/08/08 21:18:22 UTC

Routes in camel console don't persist?

I have two issue in the console (using the one bundled with activemq 5.5).

1) I can add a route via the console "create new route" link.  It works just
fine..until I shut it down (the console/activemq).  When I start it back up
the routes I added from the console are gone.  (Only the routes I placed in
the camel.xml file persist.)  Am I doing something wrong; is this expected?

2) Also, I do not see a way to remove routes in the console.  Am I missing
it somewhere or does that capability not exist?

Thanks,
-J

Re: Routes in camel console don't persist?

Posted by Christian Mueller <ch...@gmail.com>.
You should subscribe to the list. Otherwise you post is not forwarded to the
mailing list where most of the developers listening...
Checkout http://camel.apache.org/discussion-forums.html

Best,
Christian

Re: Routes in camel console don't persist?

Posted by "michal.warecki" <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi dunnlow,

1. Yes, web console use runtime camel context and does not modify xml file.
2. Yes, there is no way to delete route in web console. You can check REST
API for that possibility.