Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/13 14:15:30 UTC

[apacheds] Source code repository reorganization is finished.

Hi folks,

I finished reorganizing the source code repository structure of ApacheDS as
we discussed.

Now you can check out ApacheDS only:

svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/trunks/apacheds

I fully tested it, and it works OK.

Now it's time to reorganize MINA.

Cheers,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
PGP Key ID: 0x854B996C

Re: [apacheds] Source code repository reorganization is finished.

Posted by Ersin Er <er...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

What about the seperate directory structures for unit tests and
remaining parts like "core" and "core-unit"? Shall we reorganize them
with maven way?

Thanks.

--
Ersin