Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Bhavesh Mistry <mi...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/14 19:34:37 UTC

Enforcing Network Bandwidth Quote with New Java Producer

HI Kafka Team,

We like to enforce a network bandwidth quota limit per minute on producer
side.  How can I do this ?  I need some way to count compressed bytes on
producer ?  I know there is callback does not give this ability ?  Let me
know the best way.

Thanks,

Bhavesh

Re: Enforcing Network Bandwidth Quote with New Java Producer

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@gmail.com>.
Either is fine. "outgoing-byte-rate" gives you the total and "byte-rate"
gives you per topic.

Thanks,

Jun

Posted by Bhavesh Mistry <mi...@gmail.com>.