Posted to dev@crunch.apache.org by Victor Iacoban <vi...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/18 02:50:12 UTC

crunch hadoop compatibility

Hi,

What version of hadoop is crunch 0.4 compatible with?
I've just upgraded to cdh4 from cdh3 and I'm getting errors like this:

IncompatibleClassChangeError Found interface
org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.JobContext, but class was expected
org.apache.crunch.hadoop.mapreduce.lib.output.CrunchMultipleOutputs.getNamedOutputsList
(CrunchMultipleOutputs.java:210)

Would I have to build crunch against my version of hadoop to make this work?

Thanks,
victor

Re: crunch hadoop compatibility

Posted by Josh Wills <jo...@gmail.com>.