Posted to bcel-user@jakarta.apache.org by "Nikhil C. Khedkar" <ni...@yahoo.com> on 2004/02/19 10:55:13 UTC

Line Coverage

Hi,
	Some more help required. I have been working on line
coverage. I want to put a method call before each of
the line in the class file. Works pretty well for
simple case like

public void updateUI()
{
	CellRenderer cellRenderer = getTreeCellRenderer();
	this.setCellRenderer(cellRenderer);
	super.updateUI();
}

public void updateUI()
{
	MYMETHOD();
	CellRenderer cellRenderer = getTreeCellRenderer();
	MYMETHOD();
	this.setCellRenderer(cellRenderer);
	MYMETHOD();
	super.updateUI();
}

But fails for

public void actionPerformed(ActionEvent event)
{
	byte[] a = event.getActionCommand().getBytes();
	int command = a[0];

	if (IActionCommand.HELP_INDEX == command)
	{
		showHelp();
	}
	if (IActionCommand.COLLAPSE_ALL == command)
	{
		int rows[] = getSelectionRows();
		for (int i = rows.length; --i > -1;)
		{
			collapseAllRow(rows[i]);
		}
	}
	else if (IActionCommand.EXPAND_ALL == command)
	{
		int rows[] = getSelectionRows();
		for (int i = 0; i < rows.length; i++)
		{
			expandAllRow(rows[i]);
		}
	}
	else if (IActionCommand.SHOW_EDITOR == command)
	{
		new Thread(new Runnable()
		{
			/**
			 * @see java.lang.Runnable#run()
			 */
			public void run()
			{
				showEditor();
			}
		}).run();

	}
	else if (IActionCommand.LOAD == command)
	{
		TreePath tp = getSelectionPath();
		Node oCurrentNode = (Node)
tp.getLastPathComponent();
		try
		{
			oCurrentNode.getUserObject().reLoad();
		}
		catch (Exception e)
		{
			Logger.log(sClassName, FATAL, e);
		}
	}
	else if (IActionCommand.FIND == command)
	{
		showFindDialog();
	}
	else if (IActionCommand.START == command)
	{
		new Thread(new Runnable()
		{
			public void run()