Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by ne...@ca.ibm.com on 2002/01/17 15:49:18 UTC

[ANN] Xalan-J 2.2 build is released (fwd)

Hi all,

FYI, thought I'd forward this announcement from the Xalan-J folks.  This
makes their plan to step up to Xerces2--and away from Xerces1--very clear;
all the more reason for us all to buckle down and get this production
release out the door!

Cheers,
Neil
Neil Graham