Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by chris snow <ch...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/19 07:11:36 UTC

AWS api when running mvn jetty

Hi forum,

Does the maven jetty goal "mvn -pl :cloud-client-ui jetty:run" also
run the AWS api?

I can't see anything running on port 7080 after starting jetty.

Is it possible to run the AWS api from the maven jetty goal?  How?

Many thanks,

Chris

RE: AWS api when running mvn jetty

Posted by Likitha Shetty <li...@citrix.com>.
Yes Chris, we need to run them separately.

Thanks,
Likitha

Posted by chris snow <ch...@gmail.com>.

http://lnkd.in/cw5k69