Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by bColl <bc...@voila.fr> on 2001/08/16 19:53:22 UTC

Re: Newbie Question : Passing XML data with SOAP ?

Thanks for your time,

But I use BEA WLS 6.1, I would try to use SOAP and send and receive data encoded via XML.

I've not found any method like setEncodingStyleURI
I've setEncodingStyle(String); But I don(t know to hardcode this string !
Any idea ?

Thanks