Posted to user@arrow.apache.org by Dave Nielsen <da...@dremio.com> on 2021/07/02 16:35:04 UTC

2 Arrow talks at Subsurface LIVE - July 21-22

Hey folks, There are a couple Arrow talks at the Subsurface virtual
conference (free)
  - Arrow Flight & Flight SQL: Accelerating Data Movement by Kyle Porter,
Apache Arrow Contributor
  - Arrow and Gandiva: by Vivekanand Vellanki, Dremio

And other open source talks by the creators & contributors to Iceberg,
Nessie; Delta Lake, Airflow, Dagster, Superset and Druid. Plus a panel
about Open Data Architecture with some project leads

I hope you will join us!

Full-disclosure, I'm one of the organizers

Dave Nielsen

Subsurface LIVE tomorrow

Posted by Dave Nielsen <da...@dremio.com>.
Hey folks, a reminder - SubsurfaceConf starts tomorrow. It's free. And
there are 2 Arrow talks:

  - Arrow Flight & Flight SQL: by Kyle Porter, Arrow Contributor
  - Arrow and Gandiva: by Vivekanand Vellanki of Dremio
  - Wes McKinney, Julien Le Dem, Ryan Blue & Ryan Murray are together on a
panel on Thursday

Here's the link: