Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/25 10:05:50 UTC

Re: Deskstop sharing changes?

.... Will add dev

I'm keeping silence because little busy on other projects (even on vacation)
I have added ExecutorService and ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor with constant
delay so screenshots are being taken often enough.

The bottleneck is encoding and sending

During encoding each next image should be compared with previous one
tiles should go one by one...

Will made another try today

--
WBR