Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Johannes <jo...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/17 23:56:13 UTC

run modeler from build

I installed 4.0.M2-SNAPSHOT to my local repository. But I cannot run
`mvn cayenne-modeler:run` via pom-plugin

<plugin>
	<groupId>org.apache.cayenne.plugins</groupId>
	<artifactId>maven-cayenne-modeler-plugin</artifactId>
	<version>4.0.M2-SNAPSHOT</version>
</plugin>

==>

[ERROR] No plugin found for prefix 'cayenne-modeler' in the current
project and in the plugin groups [org.apache.maven.plugins,
org.codehaus.mojo] available from the repositories [local
(/home/jotpe/.m2/repository), central
(http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2)] -> [Help 1]

Avoiding the version tag runs 3.2M1 cayenne modeler.
How can I run the Cayenne Modeler else?

Thanks, Johannes.

Re: run modeler from build

Posted by Johannes <jo...@gmail.com>.
Works, thank you.
Regards Johannes

Re: run modeler from build

Posted by Savva Kolbachev <s....@gmail.com>.
While we are looking for a solution, you can use
'mvn
org.apache.cayenne.plugins:maven-cayenne-modeler-plugin:4.0.M2-SNAPSHOT:run'
to run the Cayenne Modeler.

Re: run modeler from build

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.